Example of Lakh Indian Jewelry

Example of Lakh Indian Jewelry
Example of Lakh Indian Jewelry

Starfish Pendant

Starfish Pendant
Come see more like me!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Items Posted

I just got one of my last shipments for awhile in and it sure had some super items!  Many are posted and the rest will be in the next few days if all goes according to plan.  I will also have some new beads arriving in the next day or so.  Other than those, the only new items will be ones I make myself.  Since it's obvious I'm going to have to move I'm really trying to cut down on inventory.  I mean, who wants to pack it all up again and move it - then have to unpack and figure out where it will all fit again.  I guess that's part of the deal when you run one of these booths.

I do want to remind everyone of my September shipping special of $1 per item.  Most items do have this rate.  Highly collectible and expensive items do not - they have my normal rates posted since they will require special packing, etc.  On Oct 1 my shipping rates will revert to the regular ones and they'll stay that way.  Currently I drive 30 miles to ship so I really feel my rates are quite fair.

Not much else going on at the moment.  It's late here and time for me to turn in.  I'm hoping to hear about a job tomorrow and I don't want to sound half-dead when I answer the phone.  Until next time,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment